The Parents’ Association supports the family-life balance of our members by offering services like Childminding, Afternoon Activities, School Buses and Holiday Camps via our subsidiary EuroKids gGmbH. We represent the voice of all ESF Parents in a variety of committees and support the school on everything that happens outside the classroom and contributes to the school community.
- Published: 20 July 2016 20 July 2016
- Hits: 969 969
Due to increased demand there has been some redesign for the afternoon school bus lines:
- We are now offering three afternoon bus lines: Line A to Sachsenhausen, Line O to the new ECB premises, and Line W to Westend and Willy-Brandt-Platz. The bus stops we offer remain unchanged, and children already registered will be allocated to the correct bus line. It will remain important that children registered for a specific bus stop are picked up at this stop.
- We are now also offering three departure times every day:
- 15:20h Monday-Thursday, 13:10h Friday (end of school for PP and Primary classes)
- 16:25h Monday-Friday (end of school for Secondary classes)
- 17:30h Monday-Friday. This late departure has been added after parents remarked that it will make their lives easier - they will not have to hire babysitters for the time between the arrival of the bus and the end of their work day.
We hope that our extended services will meet your demands and those of your children.
- Published: 15 July 2016 15 July 2016
- Hits: 1070 1070
L'association des parents d'élèves de l'école européenne de Francfort est profondément choquée et attristée par les événement tragiques qui ont eu lieu à Nice la nuit dernière. Nous souhaitons présenter nos condoléances à la nation française et en particulier, en tant que parents, aux parents en deuil d'enfants blessés ou tués.
La solidarité européenne est l'un des fondements de notre communauté et se trouve renforcée par de tels actes odieux.
- Published: 27 June 2016 27 June 2016
- Hits: 1157 1157
One of the fundamental values of the European Union is democracy.
Under Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union, any Member State may decide to withdraw from the Union in accordance with its own constitutional requirements.
- Published: 13 June 2016 13 June 2016
- Hits: 1373 1373
ECB DG-HR was pleased to host an information session by the ESF on the secondary cycle on 19 May 2016. The interest amongst parents on the topic “Mind Matters – how you as a parent can support your child in secondary school” was very big and more than 130 participants listened to the presentation by Ms Chatzivassiliadou, Deputy Director of the secondary cycle at the ESF, and ESF teachers.